December 7 Pack Meeting
- Tigers - Opening and closing Flag ceremony
- Webelos I and II - baked goods for bake sale
- Wolves - skit/cheer
- Popcorn sales awards
- lads who filled up their order forms should send a copy of the form to the address noted for a patch
- Pack awards for sales over $500.00 - Scouts must select prize desired - John will send out e-mail (possible will have prizes by December 5 if selections made by Scouts)
- Pack Pizza/Bowling Extravaganza on January 19, 2008 (details to follow)
- Calendar for remainder of year
- Salvation Army Bell Ringing at Wal-Mart on Hudson Drive in Cuyahoga Falls - 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please sign up for 30 minute slot (parents must accompany Scouts)
- February 16, 2008 - Skiing outing $35.00 (skiing) $40.00 (snowboard)
- Dues (most folks paid but will update list to Den Leaders prior).
January 11, 2008 Pack Meeting
- Date moved one week to accommodate New Year's Holiday (Dave H., Please note on Pack Calendar)
- Father/Son Cake Bake and Cake Walk
- We'll need paper for numbers, tape, boom box, award form (should still have blanks from last year)
February 1, 2008 Pack Meeting
March 1, 2008 Pinewood Derby
- Planning practice run on February 23, 2008, likely 10:00 to 2:00 (or so).
- Weigh-in, Friday February 29, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Voting on cars March 1, 2008 10:00-11:30
- Race begins 12:00, until a winner.
- Concessions - Tiger Moms
- Any volunteers to help run weigh-in and/or race are sought/welcomed
- Need to order trophies/patches
- Need to reserve CAC
March 9, 2008 Blue and Gold Banquet
- Holiday Inn Hudson, 1:30-4:00
- Response/ticket reservation due 2 weeks prior - Pack pays for Scouts, if you reserve tickets for family, payment needed (generally limited ability to accommodate additional folks on day of banquet).
- Flyer noting prices and dates will be passed out at December 5 Pack meeting.
April 4, 2008 Pack Meeting
May 10, 2008 Spring Trip to Buffalo Naval Park
- Need headcount and down payment of $18.00 per person by mid-March (to Steve Mileski).